Monday, February 23, 2009
"My power enchanted you & you were helpless...."

People constantly amaze me, but especially people in the dating sphere. Manners seem to just go by the wayside any more.

Or maybe it is not manners, but respect? It is so disappointing to realize that a guy just isn't into you and that rather than being all excited about seeing you like you are about seeing him, he can't remember to tell you he has to cancel the date.

I didn't get stood up, but just barely. I happened to text and ask what he wanted for dinner. The response I got left much to be desired. Something along the lines of "oh, uh, yeah, guess I forgot to tell you I had a change in plans." Hmmmm, since the original plans involved me, I deducted that I just was not a priority here. I mean he FORGOT to let me know????? So apparently the chemistry I (we) felt, the fact he had a hard time tearing away from me on our first date dissipated overnight. No phone call to apologize either.

To quote from the movie Willow, "Went away? "I dwell in darkness without you" and it *went away*?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home