Thursday, June 04, 2009
Just a Social Networking Kinda Girl

I love the internet. I love social network sites including my dating sites. I have a new found love for Plenty of Fish & OK Cupid. I decided that my impending trip to Seattle lacked something...some hot men to spend time with. So I hopped online and tweaked my profiles to say that I was going to be in Seattle and would like to meet interesting people. The flood gates have opened...and I must say...I like the choices of men in Seattle much better than what I have here at home. So I conceivably have every day and night filled with local men to spend time with me & my friend Sonya.

Ain't life grand? She thinks (bahahahaha) that my "dream" guy may even be one of them. Who knows about that, but I definitely have some hotties!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home