Monday, July 20, 2009
The Zen of Sassy & B-man

So at long last it has happened...I am in love. Yep! You read that correctly. And he is in love with me. Of course, with the entire U.S. between us it is a bit difficult. We have decided to adopt what I call the "Zen of Sassy & B-man". You see, when we met, neither one of us was interested in getting involved because I was visiting Seattle for vacay. We merely wanted to hang out and have a few laughs. That evolved into much more than we anticipated, but while we hung out we never worried about "us" or the future of "us". We just enjoyed our time together with no pressures. We continue with the "lets just enjoy each other's company and not worry about the future" 'tude. So I am just enjoying the feeling of being in love. The cool thing is we have decided to be a couple when we are together, and go our own way when we aren't with the option to change that. I like the freedom of that and so does he. Really, it appears I have found my male counterpart because we are so on the same wave length. B-man treats me like his Sassy Princess and he really likes having a princess of sass in his life. Will it last? Who knows, but I am liking the no-stress approach to our Zen.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Smug said...

I love that you are in love!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Me too Smug! And I love that you are preggers!

11:12 PM  
Blogger bhavin said...

Nice Blog. i liked it.
mumbaishopping

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home