Saturday, July 04, 2009
Mission Accomplished???

I am spending the 4th of July in Florida this year. Not a glamorous reason...a client sent me down here (picked up two new clients down here!). Since the shout out on the dating sites was a relative success for the Pacific Northwest adventure, I did it again for Jacksonville. I had several responses, but settled on a Frenchie. A younger, cute Frenchie. We had our first date last night. He had promised to take me to the beach and as anyone who knows me can attest, boy + beach promise = disaster. Frenchie delivered the beach. At last, I had a cute guy + beach. We wandered under the moon & stars. We watched fireworks, we kissed (and kissed and kissed some more). So perhaps the evil curse put upon me regarding men and beaches is at last broken.

That being said, I think Frenchie and I won't be seeing each other again. He was not happy to not get an invite back to my hotel room. *sigh* oh well, hope to find something fun to do tonight other than my homework.

Happy 4th to everyone!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Smug said...

Kust get home safe!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Smug said...

Gee, I can't spell today. Just get home safe!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home