Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Crackberry Whore and Other Facts

Verizon sent me an offer too good to resist: a brand new Blackberry Storm. I love my new little toy. I am officially a Crackberry whore.

Went to a rave over the weekend...first one ever. It was an upscale event at our new and very expensive art museum. I was (of course I was!) offered some E in the women's bathroom. The weird girl who offered it pulled a baggie of E outta her panties....ewwwww! Even if I did do drugs...ewwwwww. She was skank-o-rama!

Going back to Seattle to see B-man. Definitely a little fire between us. We had hoped it would cool off given we live on opposite coasts, but it hasn't so we are just going to take it day by day. No long-term plans as of yet.

Headed to Philly and Toronto in a few short weeks. Woo hoo! Can't wait. This is the year of Sassy in many many respects. I think I have a new client in Portland, Oregon. This couple I met there...the hubby is a surgeon with his own clinic. They invited me to spend a week on their yacht, but the timing was very short notice and I couldn't get my schedule together that quickly (or find a decent plane ticket) so we rainchecked for next year. That will work out well for B-man and I if I get more clients on the West Coast. It will make the commute more lucrative for me.

Ciao dahlings!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

oh baby!! tell me you're only visiting toronto after august 1st - i won't be in the city otherwise!!!

glad to hear that life is treating you fine :) xoxo

7:55 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

I will absolutely be there after the 1st. I will email/text ya when I am around.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home